Bride And Groom Speech, Samples and Tips
How to prepare a bride and groom speech.
When you thought it will not get any more stressful, now you are expected to make a speech! Hey, it's your day. Whatever you'll come up with, your guests will love it.
Here are bride and groom speech samples and tips on how to make a toast of your own.
Bride & Groom Wedding Speech Templates
1. List words that describe your groom's character, personality and values.
2. Describe highlights of your relationship.
3. Look back through journal entries from your wedding planning. What's the most memorable or touching entry? (This applies to the bride.)
4. Think back on your engagement period. What is the most memorable of touching event? (This one's for the groom.)
4. List any favorite poems or song lyrics that seem tailor-made for the your bride/groom.
5. Now pick and choose from these thoughts as you write your toast to your soon-to-be husband or soon-to-be-wife.
To my wonderful new husband, who has shown me what love really is. Who is the reason for my happy days and the comfort in my sad ones. Who cheers my successes and comforts me in my failures. I am so proud to be your wife. I love you. Cheers!
Wedding Toast: Bride's Toast to Groom - funny
A toast to my new husband, who has put up with my crying spells, saved me from chocolate cravings, helped me pick out nail polish colors, waited patiently while I changed my clothes for the 100th time, learned to put the toilet seat down, and who just signed up to do it forever. To (groom), the most patient man on the planet!
Wedding Toast: From Groom to the Bride
To my wife, - you look absolutely beautiful. Thank you for everything you have done. You know everything about me and love me just the same. I have my faults, yet you still agreed to marry me. I am extremely lucky today to be the one to marry you -and I hope this is the start of many happy years together.