Ranch Theme Wedding IdeasLove horses and open wide spaces? Then a ranch theme wedding is what you should be shooting for! Here are ranch style ideas that will give you a head start.
First and foremost, you must find a location for your ranch theme wedding. If your family owns a ranch or a farm, then good for you. Clean up the barn, muck the stalls and get the rolling hills ready for your own ranch style wedding!
If no one in the family owns a ranch or a farm, then the next option is to rent a ranch for a day or for a whole weekend (if you are planning on a weekend wedding, that is).
Ranch B&Bs like Red Corral Ranch provide event facilities with a maximum 200 guests and well as bed and breakfast overnight accommodations for up to 33 guests.
Ahh, the great outdoors always the perfect place to celebrate, whether it's a mountaintop wedding or a down-home barbecue with family and friends. Welcome your guests and thank them for coming with a charming, woodsy favor that invites them to relax and enjoy themselves. Features and facts: Wood-finish, resin Adirondack chair with slit at the top for place card or photoPlace card with matching motif includedChair measures 3 h x 2 w x 2 1/2 dSold in a set of four
Guest Activity Ideas For Ranch Theme Wedding
Some of the guests may know one another but for the most part, a lot of them are amidst strangers. If you are planning for a whole weekend celebration for your ranch theme wedding, here are some great tips on how to get your guests mingling.
1. Plan activities, particularly unusual ones, so people are experiencing things for the first time together.
2. Definitely leave guests time to do their own thing, but have one or two group activities a day.
3. Give your guests something they can wear or carry that signifies them as part of the group. Like cowboy hats, for example.
These whimsical cowboy boot shaped place card holders will have your wedding guests saying giddy up! For any country western themed party these boot shaped place card holders make the perfect accent for your tables. Each measures 4 1/2" x 3".
4. Make the first night a cocktail party. It's nice to have a low-key meet-and-greet on the first evening so that when activities start on the following day, people aren't shy about getting into the swing of things.
5. Be sure your guests know what to expect ahead of time. You can leave some room for surprises but give them area information ahead of time like description of the weekend's activities and a list of what they should bring.
6. Give the guests opportunity to get into the spirit. For instance, encourage everyone to "pack their boots and buckles".
More on Ranch Theme Wedding Ideas